For Sale 82.0$ /Sq. M - Land
Que Vo III Industrial Park located in Viet Hung Commune, Que Vo District, Bac Ninh Province (Bordering Hanoi area) with convenient transportation to link with Hanoi, Bac Giang, Quang Ninh, Hai Phong, Noi Bai International Airport…. which creates a very convenient hub for enterprises in manufacturing, importing, exporting and transporting goods and materials.
– Distance to Hanoi city center: 45 km
– Distance to Noi Bai International Airport: 40 km
– Distance to Hai Phong port: 80 km
– Distance to Cai Lan – Quang Ninh deep seaport: 105 km
– Distance to China border checkpoint: 120 km
1. Land condition:
– The land is filled up with sand, compaction: K>=0.9
– Ground sea level: 2.3 m
2. Road system: The road is spread asphalt with heavy loading to ensure favorable transportation to each land lot
– Main road: 40m.
– Branch road: 22.5m
3. Synchronized power supply system: Sufficient and stable with a total capacity of 120 MW
4. Water supply system: Stable water supply system (provided by 2 water factories) connected to the rented land with a total capacity of 20,000 m3/day
5. Wastewater treatment plant: Wastewater treatment plant with capacity in Phase 1: 2,500 m3/day has been invested and operated.
6. IT facilities: Modern IT system with a wide range of services. Services provided by Viettel, VNPT.
7. Social infrastructures: worker dormitory support projects
8. Security in the industrial zone: Que Vo III has established a police station near the IP to ensure order and security. Professional security forces have the responsibility to maintain security and order in the IP, ensure the security and safety of the factories in the IP and protect the employees, and well manage and protect foreign employees working and residing in the area. These advantages create a favorable environment to attract investment and create favorable conditions for enterprises in the industrial zone to develop their business operation.
9. Fire protection: The water supply network for firefighting is designed in conjunction with the potable water supply network, which is located along the roads. The distance among fire hydrants is 120 m -150 m with a diameter of D125 mm.
10. Landscape: Green trees are planted and taken care of in accordance with approved planning to ensure a green – fresh – beautiful industrial zone.